Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Pictures of Us

Ok, I have to admit. I got a little bit excited with Picasa. Since yesterday, after Gloria taught me know to do collage, I've been playing around with it. After I showed Randy what I did (the previous posts), he asked me "How about our pictures?".




Honestly, we don't have much pictures. Just a few months after we started dating, he moved to Las Vegas...I followed. But we didn't have time to have fun in LV. The restaurant was taking much of our time & energy to even appreciate the Strip! We were only able to enjoy it after we closed the business. The only pictures we have are from cameras of friends and family...and those that were taken by me using my phone. See, it has only been 2 1/2 years.

I'm enjoying this Picasa thing and look what I did...Colored, Sepia & B&W!




4 Comments:

Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Buti ka pa natuto mag-collage. Ako hindi pa. Hehehe. Low learning curve ako pagdating sa ganyan.

4:17 AM  
Blogger edrei said...

use picasa!!!

i'm so not a techie but after glo showed me how..ayan feeling techie na ako. hehehe. seriously, try it, marj!

how's preps? lapit ka na!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Glo said...

I never thought of making a picture grip then a pile. These came out nice! I may have taught you the way to do it, but you certainly ran with the idea!

1:44 PM  
Blogger flowerdrumsong said...

Edrei! :)

How are ya????? :) Wow - shempre late ko na nakita itong blog me on pictures... love it, sis!!!! :)

Take care always and happy planning! :)

Weng

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Powered by Blogger

WeddingsAtWork.com