Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My Maids of Honor

I've been writing stuff about our wedding but I haven't posted anything about my two sisters who both happen to share the roles & duties of a Maid of Honor....Micah & Maecy!

(Micah on the L, Maecy on the R)



Micah Elaine, who we used to call Mykee when she was younger, and I are actually 9 years apart. I remember praying hard for a baby sister, and when I was 8, she was born. Although we're not that close before because of the age difference, we're trying to sort of make up for the lost "bonding" moments. Micah (or CuyCuy to my Dad) loves to cook and I hope one day she'll be able to enroll in a culinary school..after becoming a nurse, that is! I love her so much & I am very proud of her with all the things she has accomplished. From cooking & baking, to make-up & clothes, to taking care of kids...she's such a pro, and she's only 20! She's now in college and also working. She's started driving and I'm glad she's able to do so, taking Maecy to school in the mornings, running errands, and so on. I have retired from that task and it's her turn now!

Marianne Ezra or Maecy is the youngest but the tallest! Bakit kaya pag bunso, matangkad? She's turning 18 this December...how time flies! I remember when she was still a baby...and bald! Oooops! Usually the youngest is the joy (and the bratinella) of the family... and Maecy (or Chuchay to my Dad) is one. Not that Micah & I are not the joy of the family too, but this young lady has her way of putting smiles on our faces, especially when she was younger. If you can just see our family pictures back then... haaay, all of us always try so hard to put our best smiles while this bulilit always puts on a funny face. She's so mischievous...calling Dad a "Lolo" when she's picked up from school, and calling me "Mom" when guys look at me when we go shopping. She is my mom's look-a-like and also got my mom's passion for dancing. I love her so much and I want her to know I am so proud of her for all the things she has accomplished so far, especially since she will be graduating in high school in June.

Although Micah & Maecy are closer because of the age (they are 2 years apart) and well, they've shared rooms since birth, there are things that i cannot take away from them...such as treasured moments, stories, and secrets. Ahhh secrets! Well, let's not go into that anymore! But like what I've said, I love them and I want them to know how special they are to me & their Kuya Randy that is why we have decided to include them in our wedding party as my Maids of Honor. I'm sure they will do just great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Powered by Blogger

WeddingsAtWork.com