Monday, August 22, 2005

Miles' Christening

Last Saturday, Randy & I attended the baptism of Miles Jacob Roque, my 9th godchild. Haaay, i'm really getting older. I don't have pictures yet though. Promise, once i gather everything, i'll post them. I was so touched to see the people who witnessed this event. Truly this child of God is such a wonderful blessing.

I say it is because I felt very blessed that I was there to witness and profess my faith for him. I I felt blessed that once again I am reminded of my duties as a Catholic to bring Jesus to others. Miles is just one of them.

After the baptism at St. Thomas More in San Francisco, we went to the luncheon reception at Dominic's at Oyster Point in South San Francisco. My gosh, it's so nice there! Since it's in the marina, the view is spectacular! Aside from this, it was very nice to see our friends especially from Days with the Lord. Funny, my friend Woody jokingly said, "Ganito na ba talaga ang Days ngayon? Dati pagandahan ng kotse, ngayon pagandahan na ng stroller!"

We gave out the favors that we've made and honestly, I knew it was a hit! Trader Joe's belgian chocolates are the best!

Randy & I had to leave early though because we had 3 appointments that afternoon. Although I must saym it was a very good party...Thanks to Rose & Raoul Roque!

Congratulations baby Miles! May this event just be a start of the many blessings from the Above.
-Love, Ninang Edrei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Powered by Blogger

WeddingsAtWork.com