Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Highlights of my day...

1.) I noticed the pain on my left leg had significantly subsided today. I hope my "tendinitis" goes away soon.

2.) Cooked my homemade beef tapa and found it's better to use Beef Chuck Roll than Beef Brisket. Randy said two-thumbs up!

3.) I was looking for something sweet after dinner and found nothing in the fridge nor the cupboards. Finally, I saw my Chocolate mousse style Yoplait yogurt sitting behind the butter. Aha!

4.) Finally, I received an e-mail from Veluz, my designer. Inspite of my wedding date change, we're still ok. Thanks so much Veluz!

By this time, i feel like jumping for joy, but remembered my left leg is still in a bit of pain. So, my other option was to write it all down here!

So, how's your day?

2 Comments:

Blogger Glo said...

Sis, I like cooking actually when not working on preps that's one thing I love to do. Ask lang ako ng question, is beef chuck roll same thing as round chuck? ngayon ko lang kasi narinig yung term na chuck roll. Interesting kasi usually I use sirloin steak because of the fat sa sides. I usually slice than very thin and pound with a meat mallet. hay humaba ang comment ko. Sorry. hehe!

3:28 PM  
Blogger edrei said...

glo, i love cooking too! honestly, i'm not sure if they're the same. my mom uses chuck roll for mechado. when we used to operate a resto in vegas, we used naman brisket for "bistek" and tapa. i think the round chuck is very lean...am i right? Chuck roll has some fat that's why i tried it. I just had it sliced sa market. Sirloin steak for tapa, hindi ba mahal yun?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Powered by Blogger

WeddingsAtWork.com