Thursday, May 19, 2005

weekend in LA

my cousin, Kuya Tim will be getting married this Saturday to Claire (they were civilly wed last year). my family (mom, dad, micah, maecy, randy & i) will be driving to LA tomorrow morning. i'm so excited! finally, my relatives from my father side will meet randy! most of them kasi are from the east coast so they haven't met him yet. randy & i will also talk to our soon-to-be principal sponsors who will be there at the wedding. besides, this is another reunion of the deleons! last we had was when my other cousin got married. next year we'll see each other twice - my cousin stef's wedding and of course, randy & mine!

today, randy & i picked up the SUV that we rented. imagine, $20/day lang, unlimited mileage of course! good deal na yun! randy went to work and i went to get my nails done. haaaay, sarap talaga ng manicure & pedicure! randy knows that's my favorite pampering - aside from his massage of course. =)

i'm just waiting for him kasi we will pick up his suit from the alteration store. oh and we'll get a tie to match my dress. i'm not part of the entourage but i will be singing in the church. i'm really worried kasi i haven't practiced with the pianist pa, kasi nga it's in LA. we just decided to be at the church early to practice.

i have yet to pack! good lord, so much things to do! but once again, it's all worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Powered by Blogger

WeddingsAtWork.com