Wednesday, April 20, 2005

first blog ever...

So, I have finally created my first blog...yay! Honestly, I have attempted to create a blog in my friendster account but got lazy. However, now I have a better reason to start one: I'm getting married! I feel I might as well use this as part of the wedding preparations -- y'know like all the things I find out while browsing the net or from one of the many bridal magazines I bought since I got engaged. Hehehe.

(confession: I even bought a few even before Randy proposed. I told myself that if he asks, I'll tell him my secret dream is to be a wedding planner. But the hidden agenda is also for him to actually think of the "M" word). Sshhh....

So yeah, I got engaged last Febuary. No, not on valentine's day! It was febuary 26, 2005. Well, I'd like to tell you how the proposal went but I think I should make a separate post for that one, don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Powered by Blogger

WeddingsAtWork.com